Friday 8 November 2013


SCRIPT:

LOUISE: Can you believe Tessa and Wyyat are going to be husband and wife, and we’ve been through nearly everything with them now the rest of the world can see what an amazing couple they are

MAC: (Bluntley) Yeah (Phone rings, Mac looks down at his phone but doesnt answer)

LOUISE: (Looking confused) You okay?

MAC: Yeah im just tried (phone rings again, zooms to see whose calling, he looks up at Louise)

LOUISE: Pick up then (Mac picks up the phone)

MAC: Hello?

TESSA: (Worried) Dont hang up, I need to talk to you, PLEASE?

MAC: Sorry im a bit busy at the moment, i’ll get back to you soon (hangs up phone)

LOUISE: Who was that?

MAC: (Hesitant) Ermm.. Phone company.. Stupid adverts

LOUISE: Okay.. I should be getting off now, got to go and get ready (kisses Mac and leaves)

NEXT SCENE:
LOUISE: Tessa? Everything okay?

TESSA: (sniffing) Yeah...

LOUISE: Anything you want to tell me? We’ve been best friends since we were little babies, if you’ve got anything to tell me, i’ll understand, you’ve just got to be honest with me

TESSA: Ermm.. No, its nothing

LOUISE: (Angrily) Fine (walks away)

NEXT SCENE:  
Tessa sends text saying “We need to talk, please meet me and hear me out”
WYYAT: Whats wrong? Your not having second thoughts about us getting married are you?

TESSA: (Slowly and scared) No, I erm n-need to tell you something

WYYAT: Yes?

 TESSA: Louise, you know how you said i can tell you anything, i have to tell you something

LOUISE: what?

TESSA: We need to tell them what happened!

MAC: NO! ARE YOU INSANE

TESSA: (sobbing) Please dont be angry

MAC: We dont need to tell them, we can run away and be happy together

TESSA: A few weeks ago when we had that argument, i went and spoke to Mac about it..

WYYAT: Yeah I know

LOUSIE: AND?

TESSA: Then.. we... erm... ended up...

LOUISE: YOU SLAG!

WYYAT: MY OWN BROTHER?! YOU DISGUST ME!

TESSA: I DONT WANT YOU! I LOVE WYYAT

MAC: If you love Wyyat so much why did you sleep with me

TESSA: IT WAS A MISTAKE, IT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING, IT JUST HAPPENED

  You were like a sister to me! We’ve grown up together, we went through everything together and you do this to me? You know how i feel about Mac

TESSA: I am so sorry! Please forgive me!

WYYAT: You sleep with my own brother and expect me to forgive you on the day we’re suppose to get married?! You are dead to me!

MAC: Your just a silly girl, the only reason we ended up sleeping together is because i knew you where easy

LOUISE: I want nothing more to do with you!

WYYAT: Me and you will never happen again and its all your fault

TESSA: You don't mean that. Dont leave, please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment