Saturday 22 March 2014


FILM EDITING



For the editing, like last years coursework, once again I used Adobe Premiere Pro. This is because last year I found it very easy to figure out how to work it, and I am already familiar with the programme so I did not need any help with the editing as I know all the features I needed. The new features I used on the programme that I did not use last year that I learnt for this coursework and used was how to edit the lighting, sound and add text while the film is playing and make the text match with the ringtone and texting sound. 
We previously used this for last years coursework, for the preliminary task and audience research and have come to be very confident with it because of its simplicity and ability to function alongside Adobe After Effects. It took a long time to edit and a lot of hours went in to it. Colour correction was needed to make it appear more darker and to make it suit the genre, we also needed to give a high standard finish so we were careful in selecting the best shots and made sure everything was smooth and crisp. We added titles and created fictional names, it was a challenge timing the soundtrack to suit the sequence, but we managed to pull it off in the end and make both the soundtrack and film flow. Overall it was a satisfying process.

No comments:

Post a Comment